Are you looking for new twists on a classic Winter cocktail? Look no further! This recipe is accessible and fun to make for your friends and family during the upcoming holiday season.
Featuring our local partner Pablo’s Coffee: “Pablo’s Coffee and Roaster has been a Denver favorite since its inception in 1995. Our founder, Craig Conner left behind the safety of a corporate job, sold his house, maxed out his credit cards and took a chance on the coffee business. The industry has changed in over two decades, and Pablo’s has evolved while remaining true to our core values. We roast and serve exceptional and affordable coffee that is accessible to everyone.
At Pablo’s Coffee, our first priority is to source the best tasting coffees we can find. There are numerous sources for green coffee – navigating these choices can be daunting, but we are dedicated to providing you with only the most pleasing coffee experience.”
We hope you enjoy this recipe, and be sure to let us know how your Holiday Cocktail turns out!
Peppermint Mocha White Russian recipe
- 1 1/2 ounces of vodka
- 1 ounce of Pablo’s Coffee
- 1/2 ounce of peppermint schnapps
- 1 1/2 ounces of half-and-half
- candy canes
- whipped cream
- mixing glass
- mallet or small sauce pan
- In your mixing glass: add 1 1/2 ounces of vodka, 1 ounce of Pablo’s Coffee, 1/2 ounce of peppermint schnapps, and 1 1/2 ounces of half-and-half
- Transfer into shaker and dry shake until well mixed
- Place candy canes into a sandwhich bag and use a mallet or small sauce pan to crush
- Coat rim of serving glass with crushed peppermint candy canes
- Add ice to serving glass
- Strain and pour into serving glass
- Top with whipped cream and garnish with candy cane
- Serve and enjoy!
Watch our video below for a step-by-step guide:
Thank you for checking out our Peppermint Mocha White Russian Holiday Drink Recipe!
From all of us here at Serendipity Catering, we wish you safe and Happy Holidays!