Are you looking for new twists on some classic Winter cocktails? Look no further! These recipes are accessible and fun to make for your friends and family during the upcoming holiday season.
This recipe features our friends from Sherpa Chai:
“Sherpa Chai’s family recipe was originally preserved and crafted by Pemba’s mother. She had passed the Chai recipe on to him which was served by the gallon every day to guests at Pemba’s Sherpa Restaurant. The taste and aroma of Pemba’s Chai became more famous and loved by everyone in no time. Locals who frequented the restaurant began to ask if they could buy Pemba’s chai for the home.
In 2014, Pemba started to explore sharing his family’s recipe more widely outside of the restaurant. Pemba and our Master Brewer, Dilli Koirala, both worked hard together and to turn Sherpa’s Chai into Sherpa Chai™. He is now proud to be the first indigenous Sherpa to offer this timeless beverage to you and your family.”
- 2 ounces of bourbon
- 1 ounce of simple syrup
- 1/2 ounce of Sherpa chai
- 2 egg whites
- mixing glass
- In your mixing glass: add 2 ounces of bourbon, 1 ounce of simple syrup, 1/2 ounce of Sherpa chai, and 2 egg whites
- Transfer into shaker and dry shake until well mixed
- Add ice and wet shake until shaker feels cold
- Strain and pour into serving glass of your choice
- Shave nutmeg over top to garnish
- Serve and enjoy!