The Serendipity Cafes
Looking for a new coffee shop near you? Need a new, relaxing space to work remote? Need Breakfast, Lunch, or just a midday snack? Featuring locally roasted coffee from Pablo’s Coffee, comfortable spaces with easy to access Wifi, and food options like breakfast pastries and burritos, salads/sandwiches/wraps, and grab-and-go snacks, the Serendipity Cafes have it all.
Locations Near You
Serendipity Tap & Cafe
Address: 1500 Coalton Rd. Superior, CO 80027 (Located in the Town of Superior Community Center)
Hours: Mon-Thurs: 8am-8pm | Friday & Saturday: 8am-10pm | Sunday: 12pm-6pm
(303) 561-3663 | For Events at Serendipity Tap and Cafe: email@example.com, For Other Cafe Inquires: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tap & Cafe features locally crafted Pablo’s Coffee, breakfast options that include freshly baked pastries, burritos, and bagel sandwiches. We also have a lunch menu with options like freshly baked pizza, assorted wraps and salads, sandwiches, and local beer and wine. Look at the Full Menu to see all the amazing options.
Tap & Cafe also enjoys weekly events like live music, Music Triva and Family Feud nights. With spacious indoor and outdoor seating, and other offerings such as a game room for the kids and library space, is fantastic for fun and relaxing evenings.
The Superior Community Center is also available to rent for your next event with catering, cafe, and bar service provided by Serendipity Tap and Cafe. Both residents and non-residents are able to take advantage of the spaces in the Superior Community Center. Book your next event by emailing email@example.com or calling 720-840-7130.
Address: 11030 Circle Point Rd. Westminster, CO 80021 (First floor of Circle Point Corporate Center)
Hours: Mon-Fri: 8am-2pm
(303) 561-3663 | For Events at Serendipity Cafe: firstname.lastname@example.org, For Other Cafe Inquires: email@example.com
The Cafe provides a calm and relaxing atmosphere with ample table space, comfortable seating, and Wi-Fi, making it ideal for getting work done. We proudly serve Denver’s own Pablo’s Coffee, freshly baked pastries, local snacks, and an assortment of breakfast and lunch options, including a Build-Your-Own sandwich. Looking to unwind rather than wake up? The Serendipity Cafe also has a happy hour featuring local beer and wine!
Serendipity Coffee Bar
Address: 1536 Wynkoop St #1130 Denver, CO 80202 (First floor of the Alliance Center) Hours: Mon-Fri: 7am-2pm
Just a block from Union station in Downtown Denver, featuring a rustic exposed-brick interior, comfortable workspaces, and lovely patio space surrounded with plants, the Coffee Bar is prefect for a morning wake-up or a midday snack. Serendipity Coffee Bar also proudly serves Pablo’s locally roasted Coffee, a variety of cold beverages, breakfast and lunch options like Avocado Toast, assorted fresh baked pastries and much more!
Both the Patio and Cafe spaces are available for private event rental with catering, cafe, bar service provided by the Coffee Bar. Want to book your next event with Serendipity Coffee Bar + The Alliance Center? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 303-561-3663!
About the Coffee!
- Founded in 1995, Pablo’s Coffee roasts all of their coffee beans here in Denver.
- Pablo’s takes pride in their relationships with the farms that grow the coffee beans. Their importers visit all of these farms and cooperatives in person on a periodic basis. Many of their coffees carry certifications such as Rainforest Alliance, Smithsonian Bird Friendly and Socially Conscious. None of their beans come from large, commercial farms.
- Community Engagement
- Pablo’s has sponsored hundreds of community events over the last two decades, from music festivals to silent auctions, homeless shelters to medical research.